Certified hemp seed for sowing / planting
Konopko, Slovenian Hemp Cooperative is authorised hemp seed distributor, we are offering certified hemp seed (Cannabis sativa L) for 2019 sewing season.
Available varieties FEDORA-17, FUTURA-75, USO-31, FINOLA, SANTHICA-27 and CARMAGNOLA SELECTED (CS). Prices vary upon variety, most common price for 25 kg bag is 245,66 EUR (VAT excl.), EXW our warehouse in Ljubljana. Seed will be on stock and ready for delivery in beginning of April - collecting preorders/reservations, later availability depends on stock!
Unfortunatelly Hungarian varieties are already out of stock.
See more details below (PDF):
Posted on: 13.02.2019
- EU Parliament endorses the increase of THC for industrial hemp (27.10.2020)
- Certified hemp seed for sowing / planting (13.02.2019)
- High quality of hemp oil confirmed (10.07.2018)
- Research on the content of cannabinoids and antioxidants in hemp (11.09.2017)
- Purchase of hemp seed, June 2017 (16.06.2017)
- Konopko Co-op becomes a member of EIHA – European Industrial Hemp Association (29.05.2017)
- Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp (10.02.2017)
- KonopKo hemp products now available online (07.01.2016)
- KonopKo's first hemp crops purchase (19.11.2015)
- Laboratory testing services for industrial hemp – analyzing for cannabinoids (23.10.2015)